69. w/Asad Haider – Political Imagination and the False Pragmatism of Lesser Evil Voting
Due Dissidence · 69. w/Asad Haider – Political Imagination and The False Pragmatism of Lesser-Evil Voting
68. Biden Shuns Latinos, Liberals Shame Socialists, Our Revolution DemExits, & Other News
67. Free Birds: Why Bernie Supporters are Weighing a 3rd Party Vote
66. w/Meagan Day – Building Bernie’s Movement Post-2020 & Building Labor Power Post-Covid
65. New Evidence Supports Tara Reade, Warren Snubs the Squad, Larry Summers Joins Team Biden
Due Dissidence · 65. New Evidence Supports Tara Reade, Warren Snubs the Squad, Larry Summers Joins Team Biden
64. Hope for the Best, Expect the Apocalypse
63. New Reporting, Revelations, and Reflections on Bernie’s 2020 Defeat.
62. As Bernie 2020 Ends, #DemExit Begins. (Alyssa Milano Remains Dumb.)
61. w/Allen Howell – A Time to Strike: The Progressive Movement’s Crucial Next Move
60. As AOC Goes Mainstream and Biden Accuser Goes Public, 2020 Goes Sideways.
59. w/Zach Carter – The Coronavirus Bill: An Outrageous Bipartisan Corporate Bailout.
58. Unifying the #DemExit Forces, Coronavirus Relief Chaos, & Staying Off The Bike Paths
57. The Coronavirus & The Case for Social Democracy, Bernie vs. Biden Debate Preview, and More
56. w/Eleanor Goldfield – #BernTheDNC Protests Set for Milwaukee in Response to the 2020 Primary
55. The Dem-pire Strikes Back – Super Tuesday Recap
54. Super Tuesday Preview & Predictions, SC Recap, and More
53. w/Victor Tiffany – Bernie or Bust, Frontrunner Style: Stopping Bloomberg and the Superdelegates
52. Vegas Bernie, Vegas! Nevada Caucus Recap, plus Bloomberg’s Debate Debacle
51. w/Anis Shivani – The Spirituality of Bernie’s Movement and the Last Gasps of Neoliberalism
50. Why Centrism Can’t Win in 2020 – Debate Recap and NH Preview
49. From Iowa FTW to Iowa WTF – Caucus Recap (62% Edition)
48. No Sleep ‘Til Iowa – What’s at Stake and How to Volunteer
47. w/Kristoffer Hellén – Chalkin’ & Talkin’ Bernie in Iowa, and How to Rep Bernie on Caucus Night
46. w/Melissa Hoffmann – The Sunrise Movement Fights for Bernie 2020 and a Green New Deal
45. Warren Exits Stage Right, Abandons Progressive Movement – Debate Recap
44. Iowa Debate Preview, Gaming Out The Early States, and Ricky Gervais’ Hollywood Smackdown
43. No War With Iran. Period.
42. New Year’s Wine Cave Soiree: Debate Recap, The Importance of Iowa, 2019 Key Moments
41. Impeachment – Yay or Nay?
40. w/Justin Van Voorhis – Michael Moore Captures the Zeitgeist
39. w/Lauren Steiner – CA Primary Analysis, Convention Notes, Kamala’s Exit, and More.
38. Debate Recap, Extra Spicy: With Takes on MSNBC, Impeachment, & More.
37. Warren vs. Sanders on Med4All, Credibility, Electability, and More.
36. w/Joshua Copeland – Local Berniecrats Founder on the Need for Bottom-Up Political Revolution.
35. A Joker For Our Times – An Antihero for the 99%
34. w/Anis Shivani – What Liberals Get Wrong About Trump, and Why 2020 Looks Like a 2016 Repeat.
33. AOC Delivers for the Political Revolution, Debate Recap, and More
32. September Q&A Podcast, Plus a Word on Bernie’s Health
31. w/Nick Brana – The People’s Party’s Summer of Action, 2020 Strategies, and More
30. w/Justin Van Voorhis – Dave Chappelle, Shane Gillis, and the New Rules of Comedy
29. Party’s Over – Democratic Debate Recap
28. w/Kristoffer Hellén – California Bernin’, Trump Voters vs. Democrats, Online Discourse, & More
27. Why Bernie’s Called “Old and White” Instead of Jewish, and Other 2020 Talk
26. w/Domenica Ghanem – Ilhan Omar: Friend of the White Working Class
25. w/Brett Story – Mapping Carceral Power Across Neoliberal America
24. w/Barry Graubart – Beating the NRA and Ending Gun Violence
23. A Berning in Motown – Democratic Debate Recap
22. w/Saul Brown – The History of Media and its Impact on Memory, Thought, and Culture
21. w/Victor Tiffany – Debating Bernie or Bust 2020
20. w/Meagan Day – The Centrist Means-Testing Scam and the Case for Free College
19. w/Gabrielle Burton-Hill – Frederick Douglass’ Humanitarian Legacy, Locally and Beyond
18. w/Ricann Bock & Gloria Bonelli – Lights for Liberty, a Vigil for Human Rights at the Border
17. Democratic Debate Recap with New Polling Aftermath
16. w/Courtney Allen – Case Work, Social Activism, Filmmaking, Central Park 5, & More
15. w/Russell Dobular – Sanders & Warren: A Strategy Session
14. w/Cristin Sauter – How Perceptions of Addiction Shape Drug Policy
13. w/Tina Piaquadio – Can Insulin Awareness Bring Medicare for All?
12. w/Deborah Danzy & Fran Fox-Pizzonia – Planned Parenthood and Reproductive Rights in 2019
11. w/Dawn Wilkin & Regina Cieslak – TEAM Newburgh’s Fight Against Opioids and Addiction
10. w/Nick Brana – The Movement for a People’s Party
09. The Warren Dilemma
08. w/Meagan Day – Bernie 2020: A Tale of Two Town Halls
07. Live Recordings from Bernie 2020 Kickoff
06. Biden on the Horizon, Democrats Blacklist Progressives
05. w/Heather Mackey – “The River and The Wall” Film, Impacts of a Border Wall
04. w/Steven and Susan Salomone – The Sackler Lawsuits & The Opioid Crisis
03. w/Peter Frase – Democratic Socialism, from Bernie to Brake Lights
02. A Miracle, a Mueller Report, and a Test from God
01. Welcome, One and All