Check out our most recent podcasts below!
108. Rainbow Bombs and Broken Promises: Things are Finally Getting Back to Normal – Due Dissidence
We recap Biden's week in which he bombed Syria, caved on the minimum wage, battled for Neera Tanden, and gave the Saudis a pass for the Khashoggi killing. *This episode was recorded as a livestream on our facebook channel on Saturday, February 27.* Support the show: patreon.com/duedissidence
- 108. Rainbow Bombs and Broken Promises: Things are Finally Getting Back to Normal
- 107. Why 'Judas and the Black Messiah' is Essential Viewing for the Modern Left
- 106. WaPo’s “Economic Anxiety” Study, Nathan Robinson Fired, Neera Tanden’s Confirmation Looms
- 105. w/Chris Smalls – Building a Labor Movement Against Amazon and the World's Richest Man
- 104. Traders of the World, Unite: An Online Workers Revolt
- 103. w/Jane Doe – The Establishment's Assault on Free Speech Arrives Ahead of Schedule
- 102. Deplorapalooza: Trump Supporters Storm the Capitol
- 101. w/Anis Shivani – Was 2020 The Beginning of the End of the American Experiment?
- 100. Is the GOP More Transformable Than the Democratic Party?
- 99. w/Jerilyn Jordan – Are the World's Worst People Dining Out?